How is data to be used for good? How do we create safer, cleaner, healthier and better-educated communities moving further into the 21st century?
- Data is everywhere. Manual collection is still necessary, and humans will continue to have a quantifiable role in this process.
- Data can be used to identify opportunities and inform decision making. We need to embrace transparency at unprecedented levels.
- Believing in the absence of bias is naïve. We need to consider bias, as we develop new technologies, to prevent the loss of diversity.
What you'll get:
- Lifetime access to Data for Good.
- Discounts off SU Australia Live Programs.
- Insight into the greatest minds and latest ideas in exponential technologies.
Stay inspired and focused on positively impacting the world!