Ramez discussed the key natural resource and environmental challenges faced by humanity, and highlighted which on-the horizon innovations hold the promise to overcome them.
- Energy is a moral issue and the way we produce and consume it currently, is creating massive harm.
- Disruption is key. To disrupt the energy sector, we must reduce cost. It is still fundamentally about economics. As the cost of renewable energy falls, so does the demand for coal.
- Solar, wind, and battery power are maturing. The tech is ready to challenge previous exponential energy trends and create more sustainable environments.
- It now costs less to construct a new solar facility, than the operating cost of a current coal plant.
What you'll get:
- Lifetime access to Exponential Energy by Ramexz Naam.
- Discounts off SU Australia Live Programs.
- Insight into the greatest minds and latest ideas in exponential technologies.
Stay inspired and focused on positively impacting the world!