The abundance of resources is forcing us to redefine what it means to be human. We need to consider the possibility that technology will dictate a change of state from human to machine.
- Uncertainty is the new certainty. We need to embrace learning so that humans can expand their capacity alongside the pace of exponential change.
- Technology increases the chasm between inequality and mental health. We must raise our collective consciousness and utilise our emotions to examine the changes we are facing.
- As technology continues to influence our lives with greater frequency, we need to increase our understanding of data ownership - and our ethical obligations – going forward.
What you'll get:
- Lifetime access to The Future is Human. Isn’t It?
- Discounts off SU Australia Live Programs.
- Insight into the greatest minds and latest ideas in exponential technologies.
Stay inspired and focused on positively impacting the world!